Last Updated/Reviewed: April 13, 2022
About this Website and its Audience
This Website is intended to be used by health care organizations and other businesses in the United States that are interested in learning more about Pyx Health and the services Pyx Health offers to organizations. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL OR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CARE SERVICES. PYX HEALTH IS NOT A CLINICAL PROVIDER OF MEDICAL, BEHAVIORAL OR EMERGENCY SERVICES. IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, CALL 911 OR CONTACT YOUR NEAREST EMERGENCY MEDICAL PROVIDER.
You may use this Website if:
- You or your health care organization or business is located in the United States and is interested in learning more about Pyx Health and the services Pyx Health offers to businesses;
- You have reached the age of legal majority where you live (which is currently 18 years old in most states); and
Prohibited Uses of this Website
You are prohibited from doing any of the following in connection with our Website:
- Using this Website for any illegal, unethical, abusive, offensive, harassing, or unsolicited purpose;
- Using this Website to advertise, sell, or make a profit;
- Copying or publishing any Website material in any media, or selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material without our express prior written permission;
- Using this Website in any way that is damaging to this Website or that impacts other user access to this Website;
- Misrepresenting your identity, providing false information, impersonating another person or entity, misrepresenting your relationship with a person or entity, or attempting to use another person’s account;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to this Website;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extraction, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website or while using this Website; and
- Assisting a third party in engaging in any of these prohibited activities.
This Website may contain content, products or services offered by third parties that are not affiliated with Pyx Health (collectively, “Third-Party Content”). We do not endorse any Third-Party Content. Pyx Health takes no responsibility for any Third-Party Content, and you agree that Pyx Health will not be held liable for any damage or loss caused by a third party.
DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE, AND NOTHING CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR MEDICAL OR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. You should not rely on anything contained in this Website. Your use or reliance upon this Website is done at your own risk.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY: PYX HEALTH DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, TIMELY (REAL TIME), ERROR-FREE, SECURE, OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE, ANY SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, AND ALL THIRD-PARTY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PYX HEALTH MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW PYX HEALTH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHER, AND PYX HEALTH SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
IN NO EVENT WILL PYX HEALTH’S LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THIS WEBSITE EXCEED $50. THIS MONETARY CAP ON LIABILITY APPLIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER PYX HEALTH HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH LIABILITY OR THE TYPE OF CLAIM (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CONTRACT OR TORT).
PYX HEALTH DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING ANY INFORMATIN OR MATERIAL THORUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES, LIABILITY, CAUSES OF ACTION OR CLAIMS ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES, LIABILITY, CAUSES OF ACTION OR CLAIMS WERE FORESEEABLE OR PYX HEALTH WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LIABILITY, CAUSES OF ACTION OR CLAIMS.
Intellectual Property Rights
Pyx Health is a registered trademark in the United States. Pyx Health and all content and other materials on this Website, including without limitation all logos, designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary property of Pyx Health (collectively, “Pyx Health Content”). Other logos and products and company names mentioned on this Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Term and Termination
Electronic Communications, Transactions and Signatures
Communications made through the Website, notifications and text messages through your device’s short message service (SMS), as well as emails are all types of electronic communications. By using the Website, you agree that you may be sending and may receive electronic communications. You agree that all agreements, notices, consents, authorizations, disclosures, and other communications done electronically either through this Website, SMS (or other text messaging applications), email, or other electronic means satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You also agree to the use of electronic signatures (including check marks / click throughs), contracts, consents, authorizations, and other records, and to the electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by or through this Website, SMS (or other text messaging applications), or email. You waive any rights or requirements under any applicable law which require an original signature, signature by name or initial, or delivery or retention of non-electronic records.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you have questions, please contact us at: [email protected].