Pyx Health, Inc.
California Notice of Collection
Effective Date: April 13, 2022
Last Updated/Reviewed: April 13, 2022
Pyx Health, Inc. (“we,” “us,” and “our”) is collecting your Personal Information from our website www.pyxhealth.com (“Website”) to support our business operations.
Specifically, we collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers. We may collect identifiers such as your name (real name and alias), postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, email address, mailing address, telephone number (including a cell phone number), and Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Commercial Information. We may collect information about the products or services you have purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information. We may collect information about your current job or past job history, including your current or former title.
- Other Personal Information. We may collect other Personal Information about you such as your signature and physical characteristics.
- Internet or Other Similar Network Activity. We may collect activity information, such as your browsing history, search history, and browser information. We typically collect this information from our use of Automated Technologies to help us design our Website, to identify popular features, for our own advertising, and for other managerial and business purposes.
- Sensory data. If you call us about our products or services, we may record the call with our customer service representative or sales team. We also may collect electronic communication you send us in connection with the Website such as emails and text messages.
- Inferences Drawn from Personal Information. We may draw inferences from the information we collect about you to create a profile that reflects your preferences, characteristics, geographic location, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and/or aptitudes.
We use this Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the Personal Information;
- To provide support for, personalize, and develop our Website, products and Services to you, including your use of interactive features on our Website;
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure an account with us;
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our interactions with you;
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website and Services, databases and other technology assets, and business;
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products and Services;
- To respond to law enforcement requests, subpoenas, or other legal processes, or as otherwise required by law, by court order, or to respond to a governmental/regulatory request;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or a similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Website users/consumers is among the assets transferred;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or Services we offer or provide though the Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We retain your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary to accomplish these business purposes and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with laws that apply to us), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
If you have any questions about this Collection Notice or need to access it in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact us at [email protected] or 1-888-304-4768 (toll free).